- Tour Code: 109267
- Start date:
- Start in:
BaiDinh Pagoda Spiritual and Cultural Complex is a complex of Buddhist temple on Dinhmountain in GiaVien District, NinhBinh province. The compound consists of the original old pagoda and newly created larger pagoda. It is considered the largest complex of Buddhist pagoda in Viet Nam and has become a popular site for Buddhist pilgrimages from across Viet Nam. BaiDinh Pagoda, along with Phat DiemCatheral , Hoa Lu ancient capital, Tam coc, Bich Dong, Trang An, Cuc Phuong is a famous tourist attraction site of NinhBinh Province. TrangAn is a scenic area in NinhBinh, Viet Nam renowned for its boat caves tour. On 23 Jun 2014 at the 38th session of the World Heritage Committee in Doha, the TrangAn Scenic Landscape Complex was inscribed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- 7h30-8h00: NinhBinh Excursion Luxury’s tour guide picks you up at suggested hotels around the old quarter.
- 9h30- 9h45: Arriving TrangAn- eco tourism site. In 2 hours you will be surprised by the beauty of this landscape that seems as Halong Bay on land. The bamboo boat will take you through many amazing caves. Besides that, tourists have chance to visit King Kong Island. Kong: Skull Island is a US blockbuster filmed in 2016 with many scenes in Vietnam landscapes such as: Trang An, Van Long natural reserve, Tam Coc, Bich Dong (NinhBinh), Halong bay (QuangNinh) and PhongNha (QuangBinh). Kong: Skull Island has become the record king of the Vietnam box office as it has beaten all previous records to become the highest grossing movie of all time.
- 12h15: Enjoy lunch at local restaurant with many traditional local foods
- 13h30: Relax and drink Vietnamese tea, try some local cakes
- 14h00: Visiting BaiDinh pagoda- the biggest pagoda in South-East Asia.
- 15h30: Says good bye NinhBinh and go back Hanoi
- 17h30-18h00: Finish your unforgettable trip at your hotel in Hanoi
– Small group with maximum of 15 people
– Luxury transportation- limousine
– Professional and friendly tour guide
– Afternoon tea party
– Our bus will take tourists to the top of pagoda (walking from the top to the gate of pagoda will give you chance to visit whole pagoda without hard walk)
– Other drinks
– 10% VAT
– Lunch with Vietnamese cuisine
– Visiting-site tickets
– 2 bottles of water
– Hiking shoes
– Sun cream
- Child from 10 and above charge as adult
- Child from 5 to 9 charge 75% adult
- Child under 5 free charge
- 2 adults only share with 1 child. The second child will be charged 75% adult