- Tour Code: 109269
- Start in:
Ninh Binh is a beautiful province which located in the northwest of Viet Nam. This province has many beautiful landscape such as Hoa Lu Ancient Capital, Tam Coc – three caves, Trang An tourism complex,Mua Cave, Thung Nham, Bich Dong, Phat Diem Church, Van Long, Kenh Ga, Cuc Phuong National Park ….The 2 Days/1Night trip to Ninh Binh will give you more interesting experiences about the countryside and life of people here.
Cuc Phuong is the oldest national park in Vietnam. Located only 120km southwest of Hanoi and nestled between the provinces of Ninh Binh, Hoa Binh and Thanh Hoa, Cuc Phuong boasts an engaging cultural and wildlife heritage and enchanting scenery. Magnificent Limestone Mountains rise up majestically from the green rice-terraces and traditional stilt houses of the Muong hill-tribe. Covered in a dense forest, this landscape forms the habitat for some of Asia's rarest animal and plant species. It is no wonder that researchers, naturalists, enthusiasts and conservationists alike are drawn to this corner of the world. The ancient forest harbours over 2234 vascular and non-vascular plants, 122 species of reptiles and amphibians, and 135 species mammals, including the Clouded Leopard, Delacour's Langur, Owston's Civet and Asian Black Bear. There are also an incredible 336 documented bird species. Visitors in April and May should be blessed with the chance to see literally thousands of vibrant butterflies. Located on 2 limestone mountain ranges, the landscape of Cuc Phuong contains a wonderfully rich ecosystem. The rocky outcrops of Cuc Phuong form the site of valuable pale ontological and anthropological vestiges, including a fossilized sea reptile dated at 200 - 230 million years old, while the remains of prehistoric people who lived in the forest some 7500 years ago are also to be found in the numerous mountain caves. In earlier times, Cuc Phuong was home to the Muong minority people and to this day a few scattered villages around the park's periphery still house these interesting people and their unique culture. If you visit these communities you can still see their traditional stilt houses, waterwheels, bamboo rafts and brocade looms.
From Cuc Phuong we would suggest that you take a trip to Van Long, where you can see Delacour's Langurs in the wild, to Ngoc Son and Pu Luong Nature Reserve - all within easy access. Just ask us and we will set you on the right path.
DAY 1: HOA LU- MUA CAVE- TAM COC
- 7h30-8h00: NinhBinh Excursion Luxury’s tour guide picks you up at suggested hotels around the old quarter.
- 9h30-9h45: Visiting Hoa Lu- ancient capital of Vietnam from 986-1010. Where you can learn more about the first feudal government of Vietnam.
- 10h30: Visiting Mua Cave, where you can get the impressive panoramic view of Tam Coc and NinhBinh city when you reach the top point of Ngoa Long mountain.
- 12h00: Enjoy lunch with plenty of traditional foods such as: spring rolls, goat meat…etc.
- 13h00: Discovering Tam Coc on the sampan (bamboo boat). With nearly 2 hours, tourists will have chance to mix with the local life, river, limestone mountains, fields… Passing through 3 caves: Hang Ca- first cave, Hang Hai- second cave, Hang Ba- the third cave by boat will bring to you excited feeling
- 15h00: Cycling: With 1 hour of cycling you will be amazed by the beauty of countryside in the North of Vietnam. Our tour guide will introduce to you the architecture of the traditional house and the life of local family.
- 16h00: Sunset party at the swimming pool: After discovering the amazing beauty of NinhBinh by walking, hiking, cycling, tourists can relax by swimming, drinking local tea, fresh fruits while the Sun is setting (swimming in the allowable condition).
- Check in luxury Hotel or Bungalow.
- 19h00: Dinner with Vietnamese food prepared by the hotel or bungalow
DAY 2: BAI DINH- TRANG AN/ CUC PHUONG NATIONAL PARK
- 8h30: Having breakfast: check out put your luggage in the bus. Follow 1 of 2 option below:
Option 1: Cuc Phuong National Park
- Cuc Phuong National Park is located in NinhBinh province. The Park is conveniently located on the route to several tourist attractions including Bich Dong pagoda, Hoa Lu. It was officially opened in 1960 as the first national park in Vietnam. Cuc Phuong National Park is surrounded by several limestone cliffs, the highest being May Bac, meaning “ Silver Cloud”, with a height of 656m. There are plenty of plants and animals living in the park. There are estimated 2000 different species of flora and the 450special fauna account for 38% of the national fauna.
- 9h300: Visiting Cuc Phuong National Park, you are not only do trekking in the primary forest but also excellent hiking opportunities abound in the park and you could spend a day trekking through the forest. On the way visit the Cave of Early Man( had over 7000 years). Picnic lunch in the forest.
- Keep following the popular trails will lead you to several ancient trees called by the name Cho Chi 1000 years, the oldest tree in the forest.
- 14h30: Back Tam Coc, enjoy sunset party
- The limousine bus will take you back to Ha Noi
- 18h30-19h00: Arrive in Ha Noi and drop you back to your hotel around the old quarter
Option 2: Trang An Eco-tourism Site and BaiDinh Pagoda
- 9h30- 9h45: Arriving TrangAn- eco tourism site. In 2 hours you will be surprised by the beauty of this landscape that seems as Halong Bay on land. The bamboo boat will take you through many amazing caves. Besides that, tourists have chance to visit King Kong Island. Kong: Skull Island is a US blockbuster filmed in 2016 with many scenes in Vietnam landscapes such as: Trang An, Van Long natural reserve, Tam Coc, Bich Dong (NinhBinh), Halong bay (QuangNinh) and PhongNha (QuangBinh). Kong: Skull Island has become the record king of the Vietnam box office as it has beaten all previous records to become the highest grossing movie of all time.
- 12h15: Enjoy lunch at local restaurant with many traditional local foods
- 13h30: Relax and drink Vietnamese tea, try some local cakes
- 14h00: Visiting BaiDinh pagoda- the biggest pagoda in South-East Asia.
- 15h30: Says good bye NinhBinh and go back Hanoi
- 17h30-18h00: Finish your unforgettable trip at your hotel in Hanoi
– Small group with maximum of 15 people
– Luxury transportation- limousine
– Professional and friendly tour guide
– Swimming activity
– Sunset party
– Other drinks
– 10% VAT
– Lunch with Vietnamse cuisine
– Visiting-site tickets
– 2 bottles of water
– Hiking shoes
– Sun cream
– Swimming suits
- Child from 10 and above charge as adult
- Child from 5 to 9 charge 75% adult
- Child under 5 free charge
- 2 adults only share with 1 child. The second child will be charged 75% adult