- Tour Code: 109270
- Start in:
- Experience the daily life of local people with your stay in bungalow in the village
- Discovery the unique and panoramic view from Mua Cave
- Enjoy beautiful scenery of Tam Coc Landscape
- Relaxing with simple Cooking lesion and Afternoon Tea
Hoa Lu Temples Complex – Cycling trip to Mua Cave – Boating in Tam Coc – Overnight in Tam Coc Bungalow
Day 01: Hanoi – Hoa Lu Temples Complex – Cycling to Mua Cave – Overnight in Bungalow (L/D)
07.30 – 08.30: Our guide and bus pick you up from hotel and start driving to Ninh Binh, on the way,
you experience the peaceful scenery along the Highway 1A, stop for a short break to stretch your legs
10.30 – 11.30: Arrive at Hoa Lu Ancient Citadel, take time to visit King Dinh and King Le’s temples.
12.30: You arrive in Tam Coc Wharf – the most exciting boating port in the North at Noon and have buffet lunch with Vietnamese Cuisines in a local restaurant.
14.00: Cyclingto Mua cave with stunning rice fields with buffalos, goats…along the road till approaching Mua cave. You walk up to the top of the mountain where Mua cave is located, visiting lovely stalactites and stalagmites inside, then take a spectacular view from the top to the valley.
16.00: You relaxingly cycle back to Tam Coc through the villages with daily life
16.30 – 17.00: Check in Tam Coc Bungalow which located among the village and facing to the river. Then you will have your own time relaxing till short Cooking lesson of how to make the authentic cakes with simple available ingredients at home taken place. You may spend time for relaxing, reading books or swimming.
19:00: Enjoy dinner and overnight in bungalow.
Day 2: Morning local market – Boat trip in Tam Coc Landscape – Afternoon Tea - Hanoi (B/L)
07.30: Welcome a new day with Sunrise breakfast then a visit to morning local market to see how local people sell and shop with authentic goods that you never see in the tourist places
09.00: Get on boat at Tam Coc Wharf then enjoy the exciting boat trip on Ngo Dong River with sampan boats through caves and visit stunning river surrounded by Limestone Karsts with rich fauna and flora.
11.30: You finish the boat trip and savoir the authentic lunch made by our chef.
12.00: Check - out bungalow then you will have your own time to relax.
15.00: Joining with our Afternoon Tea time for highlight a lovely day.
16.00: Get on bus to go back to Hanoi. We drop you off at your hotel in Hanoi around 18:30 – 19:00. Trip ends.
- You DO NOT have to go back to Hanoi if you have train journey to Dong Hoi City, Hue City or Da Nang City… We can help you organize transfer services to Ninh Binh train station
- You DO NOT have to go back to Hanoi if you have bus journey to Dong Hoi City, Hue City or Da Nang City… Please kindly be informed bus can pick you up in our restaurant in Tam Coc.
- Pick up from hotel/stay in Hanoi Old Quarter to Hoa Lu – Tam Coc and Return
- Overnight in Tam Coc bungalow (basing on twin sharing basis, we have triple room for 3)
- All entrance tickets to sites indicated in itinerary.
- Complementary bottles of water on bus, in bungalow, cycling to Mua cave
- Meals as in dedicated itinerary (2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast)
- Afternoon Tea, Cooking Class in bungalow
- Cycling to visit Mua cave
- Free bicycle during your stay in our bungalow
- Sampan boat trip in Tam Coc
- English speaking tour guide during the trip
- Beverages, tax, travel insurance
- Pick up and drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter
- Tips, personal expenses & those not clearly mentioned above