- Tour Code: 111317
- Start date:
- Start in:
Ha Long Bay – Lan Ha Bay One Day Trip
- Express 2 ways (only 1h45 min) Small Group
- Visit two most beautiful bay of Asia Biking in Cat Ba Island
- Cooking class (Vietnamese fresh spring roll) Jumping off the boat to the water
- Visit a real hospital into the cave Tea Break on boat
7h00 – 7h30: Start pick up from the hotel in the Old Quarter then travel to Got ferry station.
9h30: Welcome aboard Arcady Cruise, refresh with welcome drink. Start the journey to the sea.
10h30: Transfer to the Cat Ba National Park, Cycle through the imposing mountains and thickly forest in the National Park.
11h15: Arrive at Hospital cave, start explore the cave known as a secret bomb proof hospital and safe house for the VC leaders was built inside a cave, high up on one of the many limestone karsts which dominate the island.
12h00: Pick up by bus, return Arcady Cruise
12h30: Enjoy the typical local Lunch will be served with fresh seafood and Vietnamese cuisines while leisurely cruising to the faraway islands of Ha Long Bay.
13h30: Arrive Dark Cave and Bright Cave, situated on the border of Ha Long Bay and Lan Ha Bay - south side of Hạ Long Bay, this is the best choice for kayaking, through the tunnel or photo hunts, with the all four sides enclosed by vertical cliffs.
Take your option either exploring the cave on kayak or bamboo boat.
14h30: The boat depart for swimming, jumping off the boat, Enjoy swimming in the crystal water.
15h00: Enjoy tea break with cookies, tropical fruits, tea and coffee, while the boat cruising through hundreds islands in Lan Ha Bay
16h30: Cooking class. Make Nem (The Vietnamese fresh spring roll)
17h30: Disembark in Got pier, get back to the bus for transfer to Ha Noi.
19h30: Drop off at the hotel in the Old Quarter. End of service.
Tour Price: 89 usd/ pax
- Full transfer by AC tourist bus
- Complimentary water on bus
- Entrance fees
- English speaking guide
- Lunch on boat
- Biking in National Park
- Hospital Cave
- Tea Break on boat.
- Dry Bag for Kayaking
- Towel for swimming
- Cooking Demonstration
- WIFI Access
- Kayaking/ Bamboo Boat (extra 05 usd)
- Halal Food (extra 05 usd)
- Drinks on boat
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses, Tips and Gratuities
- What not mentioned above
- Free of charge for infant (below 04 year old), other expenses pay by parents
- Children from 05 to 10 year old are charged 75%
- Two adults bring 2 children, The 2nd child will be charged 75% adult ticket
- Children 75% have one private seat and water as adults
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- In case of bad weather (the boat is not allowed to depart) the tour cost will be charged 50% of the normal one.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian …) should be sent before departure date.
- Surcharge 20% of total price if travel date in Lunar New Year