- Tour Code: 67764
- Start in:
Itinerary Hanoi - Halong Bay - Catba Island tour 2 days 1 night at hotel:
Day 1: Ha Noi - Ha Long (Lunch, Dinner)
7.45: You will be picked up at your hotel.
8.15: Leave Ha Noi and departure for 3 hours and a half by bus to Ha Long City. Have a short break for 20 minutes on the half way.
12.00: You will get on the boat and cruise through the most beautiful place of the bay with the famous islets such as Cock Fighting, Dog, Dinh Huong islets …while enjoying fresh seafood Lunch (on boat). You'll also visit Thien Cung Cave (heaven grotto) and Dau Go Cave or (Hidding Wooden stake cave).
16.00 - 16.30: You willl arrive in Gia luan harbor and then you will get on our company bus to Cat Ba town. Check in hotel, have dinner at hotel. After dinner, you“ll have free time to discover Cat Ba Town by your self.
Day 2: Cat Ba - Ha Noi (Breakfast, Lunch)
7.30- 8.00: Having breakfast at hotet and depart Cat Ba Island for Ha Long city, you will have chance to enjoy more of Ha Long Bay on the way back.
11.30: We arrive Ha Long city, you have a lunch at restaurant in Halong city.
12.30: We depart from Ha Long to Ha Noi.
16.00: We arrive in Ha Noi and drop you off at your hotel.
- Vehicle (A/C): Ford transit 16 seats or county 29 seats.
- Driver: proficient, safe, experienced.
- Tour guide: English speaking guide (enthusiastic, experienced).
- Entrance fees: During tour.
- Vietnamese meals as mentioned (standard and hygienic meal).
- Cruise visits Halong Bay
- Room at hotel in Catba Island
- Optional requested services: such as massages, beauty services, music performances, diving,… Barbeques and other specific wishes can be made on prior request only
- Drinks, tips and personal expenses
- All service non-clearly mentioned in the inclusions list
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change upon weather conditions. Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number, valid visa to Vietnam for all passengers
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
Cat Ba is the largest of the 366 islands spanning 260km2 that comprise the Cat Ba Archipelago, which makes up the southeastern edge of Ha Long Bay in Northern Vietnam. Cat Ba Island means "Women’s Island" (Cat meaning sandy and Ba meaning women). Legend has it that many centuries ago, three women of the Tran Dynasty were killed and their bodies floated all the way to Cat Ba Island. Each body washed up on a different beach and all three were found by local fishermen. The residents of Cat Ba built a temple for each woman, and the Island soon became known as Cat Ba.