- Tour Code: 125915
- Start date:
- Start in:
Hagiang 4 days 3 nights (car/motorbike)
(Optional) Hanoi - Hagiang shuttle bus service
6h30 – 7h00 AM: Our guide & bus pick you up at your hotel/stay in the Old Quarter to get on our shuttle bus to Ha Giang.
Day 1: Ha Giang, overnight at Good Morning Ha Giang Inn (L, D)
13h30 - 14h00: Our local guide picks you up to our Inn to check in and have lunch.
15h00: Our guide takes you to the nearby hill tribe village to visit the Tay village. There, you can watch buffalo, cows and peaceful life of the locals.
18h00: Having dinner and overnight in Good Morning Ha Giang Inn.
Day 2: Ha Giang - Quan Ba – Yen Minh - Dong Van (B, L, D)
7h30: After breakfast, we drive uphill to Quan Ba - The Heaven gate in Tam Son, hiking around Quan Ba, visiting the Twins Hill and have lunch. We keep going to uphill to see the Chinese style construction in Vuong King’s Palace who leaded about 70,000 of the H’Mong ethnic people in this area. You arrive in Dong Van, check in and have dinner.
Day 3: Dong Van – Lung Cu Flag Pole – Ma Pi Leng pass – Meo Vac (B, L, D)
7h30: After breakfast, you take about 2 hours driving to get to Lung Cu Flag Pole, then visit Ma Pi Leng pass which is the most beautiful view in Vietnam from mountains. Between the cliffs, you can see an unique river - Nho Que and take a boat trip. In late afternoon, you can walk around to see the market in Meo Vac Town and then check in at the guesthouse.
Day 4: Meo Vac - Yen Minh - Lung Khuy cave - Ha Giang: (B, L)
7h30: After breakfast, we take you to visit Lung Khuy cave with thousands of stalagmites and stalactites, have lunch then keep driving back to Ha Giang city.
14h30: Back to Good Morning Ha Giang Inn to refresh and be ready for Hanoi
(Optional) 22h00: Our guide takes you back to your hotel/stay. Trip ends.
- 3-night accommodation in Ha Giang and Dong Van with twin sharing basis
- Modern bus in Ha Giang with experienced driver
- English speaking tour guide in Ha Giang
- Meals as 4 lunches, 3 breakfasts, 3 dinners with local dishes
- All entrance tickets during your visit (Lung Khuy cave, boat trip in Nho Que river…)
- 2 complimentary bottles of water/person
- Good motorbike with helmet & admission fee (if you join our motorbike tour)
- Shuttle bus Hanoi – Ha Giang – Hanoi
- Tour guide picks up/drops off at hotel
- Beverages, tax, travel insurance
- Cost of repairing motorbike damage caused by tourists (if you join motorbike tour)
- Others not clearly mentioned above
THINGS TO BRING
- Hat or cap, sun cream, camera, cash in Vietnam Dong
- GH03 – C (Car in Ha Giang) : 6.700.000 VND (288 USD)/pax
- GH03 – M (Motorbike in Ha Giang) : 6.200.000 VND (269 USD)/pax
* Single sup: 35USD/pax *