- Tour Code: 89945
- Start in:
SPECIAL PACKAGE HANOI - HA LONG BAY - SAPA - HANOI (7 DAYS 6 NIGHTS)
Day 1: Arrival Hanoi
Meet on arrival at Noi Bai airport, transfer to hotel for checking-in. Stay overnight at our Hanoi Graceful Hotel.
Day 2: Hanoi – Halong Bay – Overnight aboard (B / L/ D)
Having breakfast at Hanoi Graceful Hotel
7:45 – 8.30am: Pick up at hotel for the journey to Ha Long Bay, passing through the rich farmlands of the Red River Delta with scenes of rice fields, water buffalo and everyday Vietnamese village life.
12:00pm: Arrive Ha Long Tourist Wharf
12.30pm: Boarding aboard with welcome drink and delicious seafood lunch while your cruiser heads to the bay passing the beautiful limestone seascape.
In the afternoon you will board sampan boats for a guided tour through the Vong Vieng floating fishing village, meeting the locals and seeing howpearls are made.
Back on board for a leisurely cruise through the calm waters to the evening’s anchorage location where you may wish to go swimming or kayaking.
Enjoy onboard dinner. After dinner, unwind in the bar, fishing, watch television, or playing games before adjourning for the evening to your luxury cabin.
Day 3: Ha Long – Hanoi – overnight train to Sapa (B / L/D)
Begin the day with an early Tai Chi session on the sun deck or perhaps a taking of sunrise photos is more your style.
After breakfast visit the Sung Sot cave, one of the most amazing caves in Ha Long Bay. The two chambers that form this amazing grotto are decorated with thousands of spectacular stalactite and stalagmite forms.
Coming back to cruise. Take time to refresh and relax before checking out. Early lunch is served.
16:30pm Back to Hanoi Graceful hotel. Relaxing at hotel lobby.
Overnight train to Sapa (soft-sleeper, air-condition)
Day 4: Lao Cai Station - Sapa – Cat Cat + Sin Chai Villages (B/L/D)
Arrive Lao Cai station, our guide meets you and take you to Sapa. Arriving Sapa. Check in the hotel. Having breakfast.
After having breakfast. 9:30AM walking to ancient church. Visit the central market tp experience the unique mountainous Vietnam market. Having lunch in a chic restaurant in Sapa.
14:00PM trekking downward Muong Hoa valley to Cat Cat village, discover the daily life of Black Hmong tribe. Continue to the beautiful waterfall then walk back to Sapa town. Dinner and overnight in Sapa
Day 5: Sapa – Lao Chai, Ta Van Village (B/L/D)
Morning: Have breakfast.
Start walking along lush valley, passing feature terrace field. Downhill to Lao Chai Bridge, short break.
Afternoon: Keep walking to Ta Van village where Zay athic people live. It is time to enjoy some odd traditional and lifestyle of this tribe by visiting their homestay. Sleep overnight in the homestay.
Transfer to Sapa for resting. Taking overnight train back to Ha Noi.
Day 6: Hanoi- Graceful Hotel
Arriving Hanoi in the early morning. Take a Taxi to Hotel. Check in at hotel. Having breakfast
Free in the afternoon.
Overnight at Hanoi Graceful Hotel.
Day 7: Hanoi – See-off (B)
Enjoy breakfast at hotel. Checking-out. Free relaxing till time for send-off to airport.
- 2 ways airport transfer
- Welcome drink upon check in
- 2 ways air-condition shuttle bus Hanoi – Ha Long – Hanoi (1 bottle of water/day)
- 2 nights at Graceful Hotel (Premium room, sharing room)
- Ha Long Bay excursion 2 days/1 night with Premium cruise (Deluxe cabin, sharing cabin)
- 4 nights 3 days trip to Sapa (2 nights in Sapa)
- Meals: breakfast in Hotel and on tour meals (B/Breakfast, L/Lunch, D/Dinner)
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour on board, in Sapa
- Trip according to program
- Tax, service charge
- International & domestic air tickets
- International departure tax
- Visa fees
- 3% Government bank fee (if payment in credit card)
- Beverages services
- Not mentioned services
- Tip and gratuities/other personal expenses
Terms & conditions:
- Valid for 2 persons upward
- Promotion is applicable for package only
- Credit card information is required.
- Ha Long Bay, Sapa excursion itinerary may be changed depend on the weather.
- Advanced booking is required and subject to availability
- Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions
- Extending your stay or upgrading accommodation will be charged in addition
- Single room at Hotel/Cruise will be charged in addition
Payment & Amendments:
50% deposit required
Cancellation/change up to 15 days before the date of arrival: no cancellation charge, full refund
Cancellation/change less before arrival or in case of no-show, full charge will be applied